- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Does a person really find true happiness within himself?
It is said that “If You are alone and bored, You are in a bad company.” What does it mean?
Being with yourself should be really amusing and interesting because happiness is within you. If you are not happy with yourselves and trying to find it in the outside world, believe me, you can never be happy.
Who is the Reason?
Remember how we used to be, you, me and all of us when we were children? Happy, playful, cheerful in our own world. Right? It is the way we actually are meant to be. Happiness should increase with age. But it is getting reversed. We are becoming worried and unhappy with growing age.
The wants, situations, likes, dislikes etc. are all responsible for our deflections. Whenever we find that we are being happy, we immediately assume there is something like music, a park, a friend, or a movie which made us happy. But those were all there, even when you were sad.
In the same way, the reasons for your sadness, as you think they are, were also there before. It’s you who gave them the title, “reason for happiness or reason for sadness”. It’s always you who felt so.
Where is it?
Then, where is the real happiness? From where can we get happiness?
It is there, always within you. Relating ourselves to the circumstances lead to happiness or unhappiness. If you can try to understand that doing your duty by being loyal to yourself and expecting nothing in return, can always leave you at the door of happiness. It’s all yours. A person can always find happiness, peace, and love within himself. Because we are made so.
Let us try to explore the happiness within ourselves with no strings attached.
- Related Articles
- Does Invisalign Really Work?
- Does MSG Allergy Really Exist?
- Does Penis Size Really Matter?
- What does a food blogger need in order to establish himself?
- What does culture teach a person?
- What e.preventDefault() method really does in jQuery?
- What is Happiness Planner/Journal? How to use a happiness journal?
- Does black hole really exist in the universe?
- The Boiled-Egg Diet: Does It Really Work?
- Does vastu really effects the people living in the house?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Return True if two Numpy arrays are element-wise equal within a tolerance
- Indian Perspectives on Happiness
- How does understanding a person reflects the way we think?