- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do you agree that choosing a wrong life partner will ruin your whole life?
Yeah .. that is true. Choosing a wrong life partner will definitely bring turbulence in your life. But I don't agree that it will ruin your whole life.
The question is, how and when will you decide that you are with a wrong life partner? How do you come to that conclusion and how long that should affect you? Most of the problems arise when decisions are taken emotionally without assessing the opposite person.
If you know that the partner is not compatible, You will not marry them at all ... right? You have seen some admirable and interesting things in the opposite person before you have proposed for marriage. Even in arranged marriages, the bride and groom will talk to each other before tying the knot and decide that they are compatible and then only the wedding takes place. Now let us say, if you come across some dark side of the life partner after getting married, there are many ways to solve the issues and if that does not work there is divorce.
Many times the partners separate due to communication problems. If the issues are minor, both the partners can sit down and talk to each other, or take counseling from some elders in the family or marriage counselors. Still, if it does not work, there is a chance to separate the ways and proceed with their individual lives. I don't think choosing a wrong partner is the end of life and is an irreparable mistake in one's life.
It happens ... because Love is Blind and to err is human!!!
- Habits that will make you Successful Early in your Life
- Why do you call teenage as your turning point of life?
- What are the major qualities that a girl wants in her life partner?
- How can excessive comfort ruin one's life?
- Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day-to-day life.
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- How can you have a satisfied life?
- List any 5 natural changes that you observe in daily life.
- How can vashikaran effect your daily life?
- That buzzword work life balance
- How to have a successful teenage in your life?
- Do you agree that no subject is boring if taught skillfully?
- What was your reaction when you were called Uncle/Aunty for the first time in your life?
- List different uses of metals that you come across in everyday life.
- What is your most terrible experience in life?