- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do animals also understand and show love?
Charles Darwin was one of the first scientists to write about the existence and nature of emotions in animals. So, if someone feels bewildered by my answer as “yes” to the question put up above, it is completely strange.
Animals understand and even show the beautiful emotion of love. They have not been blessed with the ability to speak, but they surely reciprocate love in much better and loyal ways than humans nowadays do.
Real Life Incident Supporting My Point of View
The other day I was waiting for my bus at a bus stop. There is a dairy adjacent to the bus stop where an old man was purchasing a loaf of bread. Just when the old man began to pay for the bread and leave the shop, he saw a dog stood beside him. Thinking the dog might be hungry, the old man offered bread and left. But the dog felt so much love for the old man, that it followed him by jumping all around. This clearly shows how an animal also comprehends what love is!
Literature and Media Has Portrayed Animal Love In Plenty
We have all grown up watching The Jungle Book series or Panchtantra, if not by reading it. How Mowgli, a human child was brought up by a wolf is itself the best example of care and love shown by animals.
They Understand the Gesture of Love
Not only dogs, but all other animals show their love towards us and even their fraternity in one way or the other. For example- Birds always fly in a flock; this is in order to protect them from any danger. This concern for protection is also a form of love. In fact, try filling an earthen pot of water and place it in your garden. Thirsty birds will come and drink from it. This shows that they also understand your gesture of love for them.
- Is revenge also a form of love?
- Why do Indians love Dhaba food?
- Why do hackers love Public WiFi?
- What do you understand by Black Death?
- What do you understand by jQuery Traversing Siblings?
- Do you think a poet can also be a lyricist?
- Why do adult children hurt their parents without realizing their true love?
- Nanosensors – Our Plants and Animals Knows it Long Before
- Difference between SHOW INDEX, SHOW INDEXES and SHOW KEYS in MySQL?
- MongoDB difference between show dbs and show databases?
- Why do Indian people love street food in spite of having good restaurants?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- How do I hide and show a menu item in the Android ActionBar?
- What are the rules to move pets and domestic animals through railways?