- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do animals also understand and show love?
Charles Darwin was one of the first scientists to write about the existence and nature of emotions in animals. So, if someone feels bewildered by my answer as “yes” to the question put up above, it is completely strange.
Animals understand and even show the beautiful emotion of love. They have not been blessed with the ability to speak, but they surely reciprocate love in much better and loyal ways than humans nowadays do.
Real Life Incident Supporting My Point of View
The other day I was waiting for my bus at a bus stop. There is a dairy adjacent to the bus stop where an old man was purchasing a loaf of bread. Just when the old man began to pay for the bread and leave the shop, he saw a dog stood beside him. Thinking the dog might be hungry, the old man offered bread and left. But the dog felt so much love for the old man, that it followed him by jumping all around. This clearly shows how an animal also comprehends what love is!
Literature and Media Has Portrayed Animal Love In Plenty
We have all grown up watching The Jungle Book series or Panchtantra, if not by reading it. How Mowgli, a human child was brought up by a wolf is itself the best example of care and love shown by animals.
They Understand the Gesture of Love
Not only dogs, but all other animals show their love towards us and even their fraternity in one way or the other. For example- Birds always fly in a flock; this is in order to protect them from any danger. This concern for protection is also a form of love. In fact, try filling an earthen pot of water and place it in your garden. Thirsty birds will come and drink from it. This shows that they also understand your gesture of love for them.
- Is revenge also a form of love?
- Why do Indians love Dhaba food?
- Why do hackers love Public WiFi?
- Do only birds migrate or any other animals also migrate? If there are any other animals name them.
- What do you understand by threshing?
- What do you understand by environment?
- What do you understand by lymph?
- How do domestic animals differ from wild animals?
- How do poriferan animals differ from coelenterate animals?
- What do you understand by Black Death?
- What do you understand by fuel efficiency?
- (a) What is meant by aquatic animals and terrestrial animals?(b) From where do the aquatic animals and terrestrial animals obtain oxygen for breathing and respiration ?
- What do you understand by jQuery Traversing Siblings?
- What do you understand by reflection of light?
- Do plants and animals are dependent on each other?