- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between C and Python
45 Lectures 4.5 hours
66 Lectures 5.5 hours
Both C and Python are the majorly used programming languages. It is various characteristics and features that makes them popular in programming world for application development. On the basis of these features and characteristics we can distinguish between C and Python.
Following are the important differences between C and Python.
|Sr. No.||Key||C Language||Python Language|
|1||Definition||C is a general-purpose programming language that is extremely popular, simple and flexible. It is machine-independent, structured programming language which is used extensively in various applications.||Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language.|
|2||Type||As mentioned, C is structured type programming language and following Imperative programming model. Also it is statically typed.||On other hand Python is object-oriented type programming language and is dynamically typed.|
|3||Variable Declaration||Variables are need to be declared in C before get used in code further.||While on other hand in Python no need of variable declaration for its use.|
|4||Compilation||C language is compiled by the compiler hence is also known as compiled language.||On other hand interpreter is used in Python for interpreting the code and hence Python is known as Interpreted language.|
|5||Functions available||C language has limited number of built-in functions as compared to that in Python language.||On other hand Python has a large library of built-in function as compared to C language.|
|6||Execution||As mentioned in above point C is a compiled language hence its code is compiled direct to machine code which is executed directly by the CPU.||On other hand in case of Python code is firstly compiled to a byte-code and then it is interpreted by a large C program.|
- Difference between C and C++.
- Difference Between C# and C++
- Difference between Python and PHP.
- Difference between Python and Bash
- Difference Between PHP and Python
- Difference between C# and Visual C#
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Go and C++.
- Difference Between C++ and Java
- Difference between Python iterable and iterator
- Difference between C structures and C++ structures
- Difference between Structures in C and C++
- Difference between Java and C language
- Difference between == and is operator in python.
- Difference between Method and Function in Python