- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Correct the definitions of certain terms given below by changing only one word.
(i) Compost: Substances converted into manure for use in industries.
(ii) Lanfill: Garbage buried under water in an area.
(iii) Recycling: Reuse of unused material in the same or another form.
(i) Compost: It is a process in which substances are converted into manure for use in agricultural fields.
(ii) Landfill: It is a process in which garbage is buried under the soil in an area.
(iii) Recycling: It is a process in which used materials are reused in the same or another form.
The garbage containing plant and animal wastes, and waste food, when left as such in pits or heaps, is acted upon by bacteria, fungus-like organisms, causing rotting.
Rotting leads to the formation of manure. It is the conversion of complex molecules into simple molecules that can be used by plants for growth and development. Thus, the rotting and conversion of some organic materials into manure is called composting.
Vermicomposting is the method of preparing compost with the help of redworms or earthworms.
A landfill is an area where a lot of garbage is collected, spread out, and covered with soil.]
- Convert the string into palindrome string by changing only one character in C++
- Mathematical Logical Terms and Definitions
- How do I programmatically add buttons into layout one by one in several lines using Kotlin?
- Why is method overloading not possible by changing the return type of the method only in java?
- Check if matrix A can be converted to B by changing parity of corner elements of any submatrix in Python
- How to reverse a given string word by word instead of letters using C#?
- How is milk converted into curd?
- How do I INSERT INTO from one MySQL table into another table and set the value of one column?
- Program to check one string can be converted to another by removing one element in Python
- How to use Python Pandas to find the total number of count for more than one special characters present in each word in a given series?
- What is the correct use of schema.org SiteNavigationElement in HTML?
- C program to Replace a word in a text by another given word
- Creating multiple Java objects by one type only
- How to use ALTER TABLE statement for changing the size of a column in MySQL?