- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following are not the liquid forms of water?
Choose the correct combination from the options below.
- Lake water
- River water
- Water vapour
(a) (i), (iv) and (v)
(b) (i) and (ii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (iv) only
Correct Answer: (a) (i), (iv) and (v)
Explanation: Snow and ice are solid forms whereas water vapour is the gaseous form of water.
- What are the three forms of Stability of Dividend?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What are the three forms of Capital Market Efficiency?
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Finance – What are the types of Real Options?
- How to find the unique combination of sum from the given number C#?
- What are the symptoms of bird flu which should not be ignored?
- What are the factors which affects the security of DES?
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- What are the assumptions of Black Scholes Model of valuing options contracts?
- C++ program to check the coins forms x amount of rupees or not
- What are the different types of stylish bottoms for women which I may not know of?
- What is the correct syntax for NOT LIKE in MySQL?
- Differentiate between the prefix and postfix forms of the ++ operator in java?