- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The steps required for conversion of kitchen garbage into manure are given below in a jumbled form
Which of the following shows the correct sequence of the above steps?
- Put garbage in a pit.
- Cover the bottom of the pit with sand.
- Cover the pit loosely with a gunny bag or grass.
- Add worms.
(a) (ii); (i); (iii); (iv)
(b) (i); (ii); (iii); (iv)
(c) (ii); (iv); (i); (iii)
(d) (iv); (i); (ii); (iii)
Correct answer: None of the options are correct. The correct option should be (ii); (i); (iv); (iii).
Explanation: Steps for vermicomposting are as follows :
(i) Dig a pit in a suitable place in your garden.
(ii) Spray sand on the floor of the pit.
(iii) Add vegetable peels and fruit waste to the pit.
(iv) Sprinkle water to keep it moist.
(v) Place redworms in the pit.
(vi) Cover loosely with a gunny bag or a layer of grass.
(vii) Leave it for 3–4 weeks. After 3–4 weeks, the vermicompost is ready.
- When are python objects candidates for garbage collection?
- Using the finalize() method in Java Garbage Collection
- Garbage collection in Java
- Garbage Collection in Python
- Java Garbage collection
- Find minimum steps required to reach the end of a matrix in C++
- How to prevent object of a class from garbage collection in Java?
- What is garbage collection in C#?
- Destructors and Garbage Collection in Perl
- Destroying Objects (Garbage Collection) in Python
- Python Garbage Collector interface (gc)
- When will be an object eligible for garbage collection?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- When are python classes and class attributes garbage collected?