- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To what use can you put the following kinds of garbage and how?
(i) Rotting smelly garbage
(ii) Dry leaves collected in a garbage
(iii) Old newspapers
The garbage containing plant and animal wastes, and waste food, when left as such in pits or heaps, is acted upon by bacteria, fungus-like organisms, causing rotting.
Rotting leads to the formation of manure. It is the conversion of complex molecules into simple molecules that can be used by plants for growth and development. Thus, the rotting and conversion of some organic materials into manure is called composting.
Vermicomposting is the method of preparing compost with the help of redworms or earthworms.]
- When are python classes and class attributes garbage collected?
- Java Garbage collection
- Garbage collection in Java
- Garbage Collection in Python
- What is garbage collection in C#?
- Do you think garbage collector can track all the Python objects?
- Destructors and Garbage Collection in Perl
- How to force garbage collection in C#?
- Python Garbage Collector interface (gc)
- How does Garbage Collector work in C#
- How does garbage collection work in Python?
- Destroying Objects (Garbage Collection) in Python
- How can we call garbage collection (GC) explicitly in Java?
- Using the finalize() method in Java Garbage Collection