- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare stock market and commodity market.
The major differences between stock market and commodity market are as follows −
Have same security in same grades.
All securities have same face value and characteristics.
Doesn’t deteriorate over a period of time.
Derive its value from an underlying asset.
Supply is fixed.
Have several grades/varieties of products/commodity.
Grade may vary from other lots in same grade.
Greater implications for buyers and sellers.
Has basic role in future market.
Supply is not fixed.
- Related Articles
- Simple Monopoly in Commodity Market
- Write the difference between stock market and stock exchange.
- Understanding NIFTY Stock Market Index
- How does the commodity trade market work in India?
- What are Option Contracts in Stock Market?
- Write the differences difference between forex and stock market.
- Compare equity and commodity.
- Difference between Bear market and Bull market
- Difference between Business Market and Consumer Market
- What is the best site to invest money in stock market?
- Difference between Security Market Line (SML) and Capital Market Line (CML)
- Market Economy
- Childrenswear Market
- Market Equilibrium
- Fashion Market Capitalization