- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
During the projection period, it is anticipated that the market for children's clothing will grow at a CAGR of 8.76%. (2022–2027). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic-related factory and retail sector closures, the apparel and children's wear markets both experienced a large decrease. A significant factor in the market's rise was the cancellation of public events. The market investigation, however, was supported by the online retail channel.
Due to a mix of demographic, macroeconomic, and societal factors as well as sales in the category, the market is anticipated to surpass both men's and women's wear in terms of increase in retail value. The market is also expanding as a result of rising disposable income and an expanding working population. The global market for children's clothing and footwear is expanding due to rising product customization, innovation, and reasonably priced products.
The Scope of this Report Analysis
Children's attire is frequently more informal than adult clothing and is made specifically for play and rest. The most popular textiles for children's apparel are cotton and hosiery. The children's wear market is divided by product category, channel of distribution, and region. The market is divided into various product categories, such as apparel, footwear, and others. The market is divided into offline and online retail stores according to the distribution route.
Trends in the Primary Market
The children's wear market's growth is influenced by social media. Instagram and other social media platforms are being used by parents in both rich and developing nations to publish pictures of themselves and their kids dressed alike. Leading companies like Dolce & Gabbana had an impact on this fad by designing tiny, kid-friendly versions of adult apparel. Twining couples with kids is a trend that is rapidly gaining ground in the marketplace. This trend is anticipated to fuel the market's growth and is supported by famous parents like Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé. Children's brand knowledge and openness to sharing their thoughts on their own fashion choices are dramatically rising. Parents are also eager to indulge in those options, despite the price involved, which helps the business expand.
The Landscape of Competition
The children's clothing market is very cutthroat. The Gap Inc., Nike Inc., Disney Consumer Products, American Apparel Inc., Dolce & Gabbana, and Carter's Inc. are a few of the leading companies in the market. New product advancements should aid in improving the positioning of items in accordance with consumer trends or the target market. As a result, the major competitors are concentrating on launching new clothing designs to broaden their product offerings and appeal to different consumer demographics.
It includes −
- KidCycle, Carter's Inc.'s nationwide program for recycling children's clothing will be introduced in 2021 after the company teams up with TerraCyle, the industry pioneer in international recycling.
- By agreeing to a six-year licensing arrangement for the creation and global distribution of their brands' kids line, Dondup and the Italian manufacturer Gimel teamed up in June 2020. Both businesses want to debut their Spring 2021 collection, which will feature looks for both boys and girls, ages 0 to 14.
- To expand its position in the children's wear industry, Semir Apparel purchased Kidiliz in October 2019.
The market for children's clothing is mostly driven by demographic change. The global kids' clothing market is expanding as a result of factors such as parents' increasing disposable income, increased media attention, peer pressure, and children's brand knowledge. Retail has expanded as a result of rapid urbanization, and internet retailing has increased globally. Particularly significant among parents who reside in metro areas is the tendency to purchase brand children's clothing. But today's parents view the opportunity to spend money on branded things for their children more as a luxury than a necessity.
|By Product Type||
|By Age Group||
Due to a number of contributing factors, including the rapid growth of social media, rising disposable incomes in developing economies, and the impact of other mass media outlets like television, the global market for children's clothing has undergone a complete transformation. Due to the significant impact of these aspects, parents desire top-notch clothing for their children in order to ensure their comfort.
- Compare stock market and commodity market.
- Difference between Security Market Line (SML) and Capital Market Line (CML)
- The Linux Job Market
- What is Market Model?
- What is Market Segmentation?
- Understanding NIFTY Stock Market Index
- What is a market portfolio?
- What is Capital Market Efficiency?
- What is Market Basket Analysis?
- What is meant by Market Positioning?
- Difference between book value and market value.
- What is meant by Capital Market Line?
- What are Option Contracts in Stock Market?
- Differentiate between fair value and market value
- How can data mining improve market segmentation?
- What are the best headphones in the market?