- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the differences difference between forex and stock market.
The major differences between forex and stock market are as follows −
The size of the market is large.
It has high leverage as compared to stock market.
It has no qualifying requirements.
It is less regulated than stock market.
It has high liquidity.
It is open for 24 hours.
The commissions are minimum or zero.
The focus is narrow.
The buying/selling involves multiple currencies.
The size of the market is less.
It has less leverage as compared to forex.
There are certain qualifying requirements.
It is more regulated than forex.
It has less liquidity.
It is open for 8 hours only.
The commissions are high.
It has wide focus.
The buying/selling involves single currency.
- Write the difference between stock market and stock exchange.
- Write the differences between mutual funds and stock.
- Write the difference between large cap stock and small cap stock.
- Compare stock market and commodity market.
- Difference between Bear market and Bull market
- Differences between American and European Stock Options
- Difference between Bid and Ask Stock
- Understanding NIFTY Stock Market Index
- Difference between Security Market Line (SML) and Capital Market Line (CML)
- Difference between book value and market value.
- Difference between Money Market and Savings Account
- What are Option Contracts in Stock Market?
- Difference between Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market
- What is the difference between Market Value and Present Value?
- Write the differences between atom and elements.