- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can you tell some IAP recommended vaccines for children?
Tdap: Protects children aged ten to eighteen years against tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis as immunity wanes following primary vaccination with DOT vaccine.
Flu: Protects against communicable breathing infections caused by the flu germs. Influenza is a life-threatening disease that can lead to hospitalization or even death. One of the most effective ways to protect against flu is to get vaccinated every year.
MMR: It protects against three most common viral infections called mumps, measles, and rubella. Measles is a highly communicable infection spread by the direct contact with throat/nasal secretions of sick persons. Mumps cause loss of appetite, swelling of salivary glands, and fever. Measles results in a rash on the face, upper neck, and eventually reach the hands and feet. Rubella is a serious viral infection that causes rashes and fever.
Typhoid: Protects against typhoid fever, a life-threatening disease caused by the bacterium Salmonella Typhi. Patients suffering from typhoid disease usually have a constant fever as high as 103 degrees to 104 degrees F, with the loss of appetite, headache, and stomach pain. Usually, people get typhoid from consumption of unclean water or food.
Hepatitis A: Protects against a communicable liver disease that result from infection with the Hepatitis A virus. This mainly spreads through contaminated water and food. In India, Hepatitis A is the main cause of liver infection resulting in Jaundice. Besides, Jaundice other symptoms are abdominal pain, vomiting, and loss of appetite which may last up to 4 weeks.
Hepatitis B: Protects against a contagious liver disease that result from infection with Hepatitis B virus. The disease can cause liver cancer, lifelong infection, liver failure, cirrhosis of the liver and even death. Hepatitis B virus spreads through contact with contaminated blood and body fluids.
Chicken Pox: Vaccination is a great way to protect against illness caused by infection with the Varicella Zoster Virus. The infection results in a skin rash with sores, covering the body but usually more concentrated on the scalp, trunk, and face. The virus can also lead to meningitis (brain infection) or pneumonia. These problems are exceptional but serious. Almost every person undergoes from infection once in life.
Cervical cancer: Vaccination along with regular screening provides the best possible protection against cervical cancer.
- Can you give some safe home tips for children?
- Can you name some common behavioral problems, symptoms, and acts in children?
- Can you give some complementary feeding tips for babies?
- Can you suggest some good lehenga designs for the bride?
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- Can you give some nutritional advice/nutritional elements for healthy infants?
- What are some quick but significant laws you can suggest for women?
- Can you show some pictures that prove you a skilled photographer?
- Can you tell me the difference between C and CE in a calculator?
- Can you tell?(a) When can we say that displacement has taken place?(b) What should be taken into account for measuring work?
- Rohit took with him some nylon ropes, when he was going for rock climbing. Can you tell why he selected nylon ropes instead of ropes made up of cotton or jute?
- Who discovered 'vaccine' for the first time? Name two diseases which can be prevented by using vaccines.
- Plastic articles are available in all possible shapes and sizes. Can you tell why?
- What type of filters are recommended for farmers?
- Recommended IDEs for C# on Windows/Linux/Mac OS