- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can we change the way we presently live?
Pay A Heed to What You Think
It’s said that we do what we think, what we do on a regular basis becomes our habit, our habits build our character and in the end, our character becomes our destiny. So, focus on the thoughts strike your mind. It’s very simply-if you think positive, positive things will occur. So, focus on the root.
Identify Your Interest
Everyone on this earth has some or the other interest and you have your own. No matter how small, common or weird it is, interest is interest whether it’s a rock climbing, cooking, trying new gadgets, mimicry, or to try out new vogues…anything. Just try to get some expertise in it and you are all set to bloom.
Bring Small Changes to Your Routine
Let’s assume that you wake up at 8 a.m., have your breakfast at 8:45, leave for office at 9 and make it there in half an hour or 45 minutes. After working there for 9 hours you reach home about 8 pm and have food at 9 or 9:30 and hit the bed about 11:30 or 12. This is more or less the common routine of the most working class. Now, simply bring a little change here by going to bed strictly before half an hour and waking up about 7:30. Now, you’ll get an extra half an hour, which can be utilized in practicing yoga or any other workout for instance. Exercise will not only make you physically fit but it’ll also boost your mental abilities.
Reduce Social Media Usage
Forget about adhering to it, some of you would not even read this but believe me if you track the time of your social media usage, you will get surprised. According to a recent study, an average Indian spends about 200 minutes (more than 3 hours) per day. Isn’t it shocking? So, do not rush towards your phone every time you hear the notification sound and set a fixed time to plunge into it. I know it’s difficult initially but I know anyone can do it if I can do it.
- Can we change the Cursor with Java Swing?
- Can we change operator precedence in Python?
- How can we change MySQL AUTO_INCREMENT starting number?
- How can we change the name of a MySQL table?
- How can we change the JButton text dynamically in Java?
- Can we change method signature in overriding in Java?
- How can we change the default MySQL database to the given database?
- How can we change the id of an immutable string in Python?
- How can we change the data type of the column in MySQL table?
- How can we change the default font of the JTabbedPane tabs in Java?
- Can we change return type of main() method in java?
- How can we change MySQL user password by using the SET PASSWORD statement?
- How can we change MySQL user password by using the ALTER USER statement?
- How can we change the resolution of a video in OpenCV using C++?
- How can we change MySQL user password by using UPDATE statement?