- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The plus(+) sign before the variables defines that the variable you are going to use is a number variable.
In the below code, there is brief description about plus sign. Following is the code −
var firstValue="1000"; console.log("The data type of firstValue ="+typeof firstValues); var secondValue=1000; console.log("The data type of secondValue ="+typeof secondValue); console.log("The data type of firstValue when + sign is used ="+typeof +firstValue); var output=+firstValue + secondValue; console.log("Addition is="+output);
To run the above program, you need to use the following command −
Here, my file name is demo149.js. This will produce the following output −
- Can someone help me fix this Python Program?
- What is the Cost plus pricing method?
- What is mirage effect? Can you give me an example?
- Can someone share the recipe of moong dal halva?
- How do I replace “+”(plus sign) with SPACE in MySQL?
- What are Transient variables in Java? Explain.
- What can we eat or drink before hitting the Gym?