- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can anyone suggest how to pass time the best possible way?
In this digital world passing time is very easy. There are many possible ways to pass time and it is not necessary that these possible ways are useful ways.
You can get hooked up to your Television set where you have hundreds of channels. Watch movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hot star etc., This is the most common pass time for lazy people in India.
Here I suggest some good ideas to pass time in useful ways and this will not take more than 2-3 hours a day.
Learn some new arts. Dancing, music, painting etc.,
Get into physical activities like swimming, cycling, kickboxing, Zumba etc.,
Work for some social cause like old age homes or orphanages for 2-3 hours a week
Read books, write blogs and reviews
Gather some poor children who cannot afford tuition and teach them
If you don't want to go out of the house, learn yoga and meditation which you can practice at home. You can as well teach them to your neighbors.
- Related Articles
- Can anyone suggest me an alternative for Slack - the team collaboration chat app?
- Best way to store date/time in MongoDB?
- What is the best help you have ever provided to anyone?
- What is the best way to convert seconds into (Hour:Minutes:Seconds:Milliseconds) time in C#?
- Can you please suggest some best panchakarma centres in Hyderabad?
- Suggest a cleaner way to handle Python exceptions?
- Best Way to compress mysqldump?
- The Best Way to Treat a Cold
- Anyone Can Upload Files In Your Dropbox
- What is the best way to stop Brain Drain?
- What is the best way to earn money online?
- Best way to null check in Kotlin
- Best way to install Docker on Vagrant
- How can I spend my old age without becoming a burden to anyone?