- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Boojho took an empty plastic bottle, turned it upside down and dipped its open mouth into a bucket filled with water. He then tilted the bottle slightly and made the following observations.
Which observations is / are correct?
- Bubbles of air came out from the bottle.
- Some water entered the bottle.
- Nitrogen gas came out in the form of bubbles and oxygen got dissolved in water.
- No bubbles formed, only water entered the bottle.
(a) (i) and (ii)
(b) (iv) only
(c) (iii) and (iv)
(d) (i) only
Correct Answer: (a) (i) and (ii)
Explanation: The observations made by Boojho are that some air bubbles came out from the bottle and that some water entered the bottle as water displaces air inside the bottle.
- Can the new Edible water bottle replace plastic bottles in the future?
- How is drinking water from a copper bottle or any other copper vessel healthy?
- World's oldest message in a bottle!!
- Binary Tree Upside Down in C++
- What is plastic pollution and its effect on the environment?
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- Is it possible to use recycled plastic waste for road building and if so, will it substantially absorb plastic waste from the environment?
- Program to find all upside down numbers of length n in Python
- Slide up and down of a div animates its content - jQuery?
- How to scale down an image with CSS to make it responsive
- How to open any file with its default application with PowerShell?
- Minimum Number of Taps to Open to Water a Garden in C++
- Python Pandas - Check if an interval set as open is empty
- Set an animation with a slow start, then fast, and end slowly with CSS