- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following is (are) an endothermic process(es)?
(a) (i) and (iii)
- Dilution of sulphuric acid
- Sublimation of dry ice
- Condensation of water vapours
- Evaporation of water
(b) (ii) only
(c) (iii) only
(d) (ii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (ii) and (iv)
Explanation: Change of solid to gas or liquid to gas absorbs heat hence sublimation of dry ice and evaporation of water is an endothermic reaction.
- What is the process of pipelining?
- What is the process of KDD?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- How to get the specific process(es) information using PowerShell?
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- What are the types of process scheduling algorithms and which algorithms lead to starvation?
- What is the Process of Text Mining?
- What are the different states of a Process?
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- What is the process of data warehouse design?
- Program to find number of elements in all permutation which are following given conditions in Python
- Which is the fastest implementation of Python
- What is the purpose of Process class in Java?
- What are the different types of process states and queues?
- What is evolutionary process of cellular networks?