- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
During summer, Boojho carries water in a transparent plastic bottle to his school. One day he left his bottle in the school. The bottle still had some water left in it. The following day, he observed some water droplets on the inner surface of the empty portion of the bottle. These droplets of water were formed due to
(a) boiling and condensation
(b) evaporation and saturation
(c) evaporation and condensation
(d) condensation and saturation
Correct Answer: (c) evaporation and condensation
Explanation: Due to high temperature in summers, the water gets heated in plastic bottle and evaporates. The vapours hit the lid of the bottle and condensed to form water droplets which get collected on the empty portion of the bottle.
- Can the new Edible water bottle replace plastic bottles in the future?
- World's oldest message in a bottle!!
- How is drinking water from a copper bottle or any other copper vessel healthy?
- Can the father’s diet affect his child’s health?
- What is the easy way to make friends in a new school?
- Stephen Hawking wanted his equation to be carved on his Tombstone. What does It mean?
- Has any school in the world ever tried to change the conventional way of educating students?
- What is the Kellogg School of Management and how does it work?
- Kelley School of Business – Importance, Salary & Overview
- How can I support and take care of my husband when he is not doing good in his career?
- I want to teach in a school, without doing B.Ed. Will I be recruited?
- Is true that a baby's behavior could be determined by his birth month?
- How did Stephen Hawking Use His Cheek Muscle To Communicate With The World?
- What is the concept of Shiva Linga and why it’s worshiped more than his own idol?
- Why does a wicketkeeper change his position after every over in cricket?
- Is really Sachin Tendulkar tarnishing his legacy post retirement?