- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following are exothermic processes?
(a) (i) and (ii)
- The reaction of water with quick lime
- Dilution of an acid
- Evaporation of water
- Sublimation of camphor (crystals)
(b) (ii) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) (iii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (a) (i) and (ii)
Explanation: During exothermic processes, an enormous amount of heat is released. When water reacts with quick lime and acid reacts with water an enormous amount of heat is released. Hence, it is an exothermic process.
- What are the Processes of Data Warehouse?
- Explain some of the basic types of chemical Reaction?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- What are the factors which affects the security of DES?
- How to Find the List of Daemon Processes and Zombie Processes in Linux
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- How to get the port number of the processes using PowerShell?
- Explain the concept of LOCK PROMOTION with the help of an example
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- What is the synonym statement of SHOW DATABASES with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- What are the duties of the President of India?