- AWS Quicksight Tutorial
- AWS Quicksight - Home
- AWS Quicksight - Overview
- AWS Quicksight - Landing Page
- AWS Quicksight - Using Data Sources
- AWS Quicksight - Data Source Limit
- AWS Quicksight - Editing Datasets
- AWS Quicksight - Creating New Analysis
- AWS Quicksight - Adding Visuals
- Using Filters to a Visual
- AWS Quicksight - Insights
- AWS Quicksight - Creating Story
- AWS Quicksight - Using Parameters
- AWS Quicksight - Sharing Analysis
- AWS Quicksight - Dashboards
- AWS Quicksight - Managing Quicksight
- AWS Quicksight - Edition Type
- AWS Quicksight - Managing IAM Policies
- AWS Quicksight - Embedding Dashboard
- AWS Quicksight - AWS SDKs
- Developer Responsibilities
- AWS Quicksight Useful Resources
- AWS Quicksight - Quick Guide
- AWS Quicksight - Useful Resources
- AWS Quicksight - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
AWS Quicksight - Managing Quicksight
Manage Quicksight is to manage your current account. You can add users with respective roles, manage your subscription, and check SPICE capacity or whitelist domains for embedding. You would require admin access to perform any activity on this page.
Under the user profile, you will find the option to manage Quicksight.
On clicking Manage subscription, below screen will appear. It will show the users in this account and their respective roles.
You also have a search option; in case you want to particularly search for an existing user in Quicksight.
You can invite users with valid email address or you can add users with a valid IAM account. The users with IAM role can then login to their Quicksight account and view the dashboard to which they have access.
Your Subscriptions will show the edition of Quicksight you are subscribed to.
SPICE capacity shows the capacity of their calculation engine being opted for and the amount used so far. There is an option of purchasing more capacity if required.
Account settings shows details of Quicksight account − notification email address, AWS resource permissions to Quicksight, or you also have an option to close the account.
When you close Quicksight account, it deletes all the data related to below objects −
- Data Sources
- Data Sets
- Published Dashboards
Manage VPC connection allows you to manage and add VPC connection to Quicksight. To add a new VPC connection, you need to provide the following details −
Domains and embedding allows you to whitelist the domain on which you want to embed Quicksight dashboards for the users. It only supports https:// domain to whitelist in Quicksight −
You can also include any subdomains if you want to use by selecting the checkbox shown below. When you click on Add button, it adds the domain to the list of domain names allowed in Quicksight for embedding.
To edit an allowed domain, you need to click on Edit button located beside the domain name. You can make changes and click on Update.