- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Assume, today is your last day on this earth. How would you like to spend it?
As someone once said, "live each day as if it was your last", the last day on the earth for me would be something that will be sum up my life. Every individual would have their own approach to spend the last day, and so, for me, it would be -
Firstly, I would start my day by waking up early so that I have more time to spend.
I would go for a walk, get some fresh air and appreciate nature and the greenery that I would not be able to see anymore.
Spending a lot of time with my family. It could be anything from having lunch and dinner with them, watch a movie together, or even go out for some fun.
Would call up or meet friends and reminiscence childhood memories.
I would indulge in all such activities that made me happy all my life, such as, swimming, driving, cooking, or listening to music.
I would spend all my money on lunch or dinner at an expensive restaurant, buy gifts for family and kids.
I would tell my family how much I love them and what more I could have done for them.
I would just be with my partner, hold him tight and reminiscence the days we spent together.
I would eat all that's bad for health, all the junk food, cakes, pastries, or pizzas to my satisfaction.
Thank my parents for all that they did for me and seek forgiveness from all those to whom I perhaps did any wrong.
For this once, I would keep my phone, laptop or any gadgets away and rather make some of the use of the time left.
I would make every hour special by allotting each hour for each work I have thought of. One hour would be to do any of my favorite things, one hour for a friend, one hour for family, one hour to go out and breathe fresh air, one hour alone, and so on.
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- How would a pencil look like if you saw it through (a) a concave lens, and (b) a convex lens? (Assume the pencil is close to the lens). Is the image real or virtual?
- How to spend quality time with your partner?
- You want to buy a house. Would you like to buy a house having windows but no ventilators? Explain your answer.
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- The weather department has predicted that a thunderstorm is likely to occur on a certain day. Suppose you have to go out on that day. Would you carry an umbrella? Explain.
- What advice would you like to give to a teenager?
- If you achieved all of your life’s goals how would you feel?
- You accidentally dropped your favourite toy and broke it. This is a change you did not want. Can this change be reversed?
- Does the transfer of energy take place when you push a huge rock with all your might and fail to move it? Where is the energy you spend going?
- What would your image look like if you stood close to a large:(a) convex mirror?(b) concave mirror?
- Suppose you want to dry your school uniform quickly. Would spreading it near an anghiti or heater help you? If yes, how?
- The value of g on the surface of the moon:(a) is the same as on the earth (b) is less than that on the earth(c) is more than that on the earth (d) keeps changing day by day
- Can you suggest some changes in your school which would make it environment-friendly?
- By how much time the day would have been shorter if the earth had no atmosphere?