- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Are there any other ways I can improve my concentration other than the Rubic Cube?
Concentration is a state of being focused on the things you do. It also means that taking your mind off several things and focusing on one thing at a time. Although it is good that you have bought a Rubick cube, but there are other ways that can help you improve concentration.
The concentration requires your mind to be calm. Lack of rest or sleep will make your mind scatter and unnecessary thoughts to fill your mind like clouds fill the sky. Make sure that you get a good amount of sleep at the right time.
Make A Proper Plan
To avoid distractions, you need to make a clear plan which will help you devote all your attention towards one task instead of getting caught in activities like talking nuisance, wasting time watching television, playing candy crush, etc.
Continuous work sitting at the same place can drive anyone whimsical. Go for breaks, even when you work. You may go outside, walk on grass barefoot or take a brisk walk alone or along with peers which will make you more active and engaged
Exercising daily will help you to be physically fit and mentally fit too. Concentration will be more difficult when you are tired and unhealthy. As said, “a healthy mind stays in a healthy body”, so keep your body fit and it will even resonate in the activities you take up.
Meditation is one of the greatest techniques for concentration enhancement and mental relaxation. Meditate at least five minutes daily or as per your own available time, it will raise your concentration levels and improve mental health too.
PS: It must be known that improved concentration is needed not only for students but for everyone as it leads to the increased quality of work and productivity as well.
- Are there any other healthy teas along with green tea?
- How can I improve my spoken English?
- How can I check the tables of databases other than current database?
- Do gold ornaments serve any other purpose other than being symbols of wealth and vanity?
- Are there any ways to Manipulate Strings in Java.
- How can I get the list of columns from a table in the other database than we are currently using?
- How to include ghee in my diet other than having them on chapatis?
- What is filtered coffee? Is it any better than other forms of coffee?
- How can I get the list of columns from a table in the other database than we are currently using IN operator?
- Why is Python slower than other languages?
- What are some helpful English phrases that can improve my English?
- How can I check if there are any selected items in Java JList
- What are the tools to support Data Science other than Python and R?
- I want to use 'Multani Mitti' for my skin. Are there any natural beauty packs for the same that I can make at home?
- Check if any interval completely overlaps the other in Python