- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Although coal and petroleum are produced by degradation of biomass, yet we need to conserve them. Why?
Although coal and petroleum are produced by the degradation of biomass, we need to conserve them as they are fossil fuels and they have limited reserve in nature.
Coal and petroleum are produced when plants and animals that died millions of years ago got buried deep inside the earth and undergo chemical reactions along with continuous pressure and heat in the absence of oxygen.
The buried remains of large plants get converted into coal and the remains of small plants and animals into petroleum and natural gas.
Natural resources are to be used judiciously as it takes millions of years for their formation and they cannot be made by humans.
- Why do we need KDD?
- Why is petroleum called black gold?
- Why do we need a Database
- Why do we need Good Manners?
- Why do we need Computer Networks?
- Why do we need shell scripting?
- Why do we need Data Encryption?
- What is BGP and why do we need it?
- Why do we need generics in Java?
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- Why do we need inner classes in Java?
- Why do we need a separate Data Warehouse?
- Why do we need a wrapper class in Java?
- What kind of output is produced by UNIX_TIMESTAMP() function?
- Why do we need a pure virtual destructor in C++?