- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are different Navigator properties I can use on my web page?
can use several Navigator related properties in your Web page. The following are the properties −
|Sr.No||Property & Description|
This property is a string that contains the code name of the browser, Netscape for Netscape and Microsoft Internet Explorer for Internet Explorer.
This property is a string that contains the version of the browser as well as other useful information such as its language and compatibility.
This property contains the two-letter abbreviation for the language that is used by the browser. Netscape only.
This property is an array that contains all MIME types supported by the client. Netscape only.
This property is a string that contains the platform for which the browser was compiled."Win32" for 32-bit Windows operating systems
This property is an array containing all the plug-ins that have been installed on the client. Netscape only.
This property is a string that contains the code name and version of the browser. This value is sent to the originating server to identify the client.
- What are different Navigator methods available?
- How can I turn on error information in my Web Browser?
- How to use Google Fonts on your web page?
- How can I increase the page rank of my website?
- How can I use Web Workers in HTML5?
- Place uploaded image on web page
- What ECMAScript 6 features can I currently use in web browsers?
- How can I scroll a web page using selenium webdriver in python?
- PHP: How do I display the contents of a textfile on my page?
- How to setup jQuery on my web server?
- Center pagination on a web page with CSS
- Adding YouTube videos on an HTML web page
- What are the different network properties in Computer Architectures?
- How should I initialize jQuery in a web page?