- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What ECMAScript 6 features can I currently use in web browsers?
ECMAScript 6 is working fine on web browsers like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc:
- 90% compatibility – Chrome
- 80% compatibility - Microsoft Edge
- 54% compatibility – Safari
Here are features of ECMAScript 6:
Declare a function with `=>` instead of to follow ES6 Arrow Functions. This avoids using the usual function expression.
- How can I use Web Workers in HTML5?
- What are different Navigator properties I can use on my web page?
- Reduce download conflicts between web browsers
- Private browsing mode of the web browsers
- How should I display MySQL database that is currently in use?
- What is Wireless Fidelity 6 (WiFi 6)?
- What are the 6 ways to use this keyword in Java?
- What features can you expect in mobile phones in 2025?
- How can I turn on error information in my Web Browser?
- CSS Image Opacity for All Web Browsers including IE 8 and less
- How to block a website in your web browsers (Chrome and Internet Explorer)
- How can I see the constraints which are applied to a table stored in the database I am currently using?
- How can I scroll a web page using selenium webdriver in python?