- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to setup jQuery on my web server?
To run jQuery on your web pages, add the library file within a pair of <script> tags. The location of the jQuery library file is added under the <script> tags, which point to the location of the jQuery library file on the Web server. Here’s an example,
The location of the jQuery file on the web server should be the same as what you added in the script tags. Even if you don’t want to go for the hassles in setting up jQuery, then go for CDN. With Google CDN, it will be an easier way to include jQuery without any need of about uploading it on the web server.
Here’s how to add jQuery using Google CDN:
- How to Setup Virtual Hosts with Apache Web Server on Linux
- How to Setup HAproxy Load Balance Server for Sharing Web Traffic
- How to setup a Web server like Tomcat to test JSP pages?
- How to configure and secure the server setup on centos 7
- How to Setup SSL for MySQL Server and Client on Linux
- How can I turn on error information in my Web Browser?
- Difference between Web Server and Application Server
- Difference between Web Browser and Web Server.
- How to Setup Ansible on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Setup Rsyslog Remote Logging on Linux
- How can we maintain session between Web Client and Web Server?
- How to link jQuery from my local machine?
- How to Setup and Configure Redis on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Install and Setup Sphinx on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Setup and Configure Postfix on Ubuntu 16.04