- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using SAP Web Service from WSDL file
As you mentioned, you are integrating the web service in .NET, it’s going to be piece of cake. As Visual studio does most of the configuration part of you with a simple click.
Open your project, Click on Add Service Reference. Then specify the WSDL file shared by your client. Click OK.
This will create a proxy client for your project using the WSDL file, with all the web methods exposed by the web service. Just instantiate the proxy client and then you can go ahead and call them. Visual studio intellisense (auto -suggest) will help you with the exact definition of the web methods and parameters.
var serviceClient = new ServiceReferenceName.<Serivce class Name>();
Also, configure the end points of the service in web.config.
- Using SAP Web Service from SAP by PHP with parameters
- Using SAP Gateway service in SAP Web project
- SAP BI retrieving PDF from Web Service
- Exposing employee master data from SAP HR system using Web Service
- Invoke a Web service from AJAX in SAP application
- SAP doesn’t accept extension tags generated from wsdl for Web Services
- Connecting system with SAP system using a Web Service
- Consuming Web Service in C# application (SAP)
- Attach data from SAP system using Oracle Web Logic and Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
- Integrating JSession in a Web-Service in SAP
- Naming conflict error while consuming SAP Web Service in .net
- Calling SAP Web Service to get data in Flash dashboard
- How Web Service Works?
- Error while calling Web Service using SRT_UTIL Transaction
- Finding and modifying Service File for SAP system in root directory