- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP doesn’t accept extension tags generated from wsdl for Web Services
Note that when you map XML schema to C#, it is recommended to map this to class inheritance. As per my understanding, you want to copy extended properties to generated classes however I don’t think you can find any tool to achieve this.
I think this should be handled by transforming XML schema to a structure that you want and then use the schema to C# tool. One of the most common way to perform this is via XSLT.
XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language) is a styling language for XML and it stands for XSL Transformations. XSLT provides the ability to transform XML data from one format to another automatically.
To know more about XSLT, you can refer our tutorial −
Below are the advantages of using XSLT −
Independent of programming. Transformations are written in a separate xsl file which is again an XML document.
Output can be altered by simply modifying the transformations in xsl file. No need to change any code. So Web designers can edit the stylesheet and can see the change in the output quickly.
- Related Articles
- Using SAP Web Service from WSDL file
- IN statement in SQL doesn’t accept a wild character (SAP)
- PHP Soap Client is not supporting WSDL extension while connecting to SAP system
- Edit report generated from SAP Crystal Reports
- Tables for generated Time data in SAP HANA
- Using SAP Web Service from SAP by PHP with parameters
- SAP BI retrieving PDF from Web Service
- Difference between Microservices and Web Services
- Getting Started with Amazon Web Services
- How to call web services in HTML5?
- Invoke a Web service from AJAX in SAP application
- Creating SAP interface to pull data from web application
- Using SAP Gateway service in SAP Web project
- Different ways to interact with SAP system from a web application
- Exposing employee master data from SAP HR system using Web Service