- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Calling SAP Web Service to get data in Flash dashboard
You can also try hosting your Flash application on SAP box. Following approaches can be used:
- Using Transaction: SICF, you can change the default host’s default service to point to BSP application and then add crossdomain.xml file as MIME.
- You can also configure ICM to manage this and it sits between the outside world making HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP requests and the SAP System.
First, you need to create a BSP application -> Create -> MIME Object and import crossdomain.xml file and activate the application. Next is to execute transaction SIC with default settings -> Double click the default_host, go to the Default Service tab, and the select the newly created application from default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/. Save changes.
Then you have to navigate back and reactivate default_host.
Other option is by using ICMA for processing HTTP requests.
For more details, you can check this link:
- Related Articles
- Error while calling Web Service using SRT_UTIL Transaction
- Calling Web Service Using Curl With Telnet Connection
- Using SAP Gateway service in SAP Web project
- Exposing employee master data from SAP HR system using Web Service
- Consuming Web Service in C# application (SAP)
- Integrating JSession in a Web-Service in SAP
- SAP BI retrieving PDF from Web Service
- Using SAP Web Service from WSDL file
- Using SAP Web Service from SAP by PHP with parameters
- Invoke a Web service from AJAX in SAP application
- Attach data from SAP system using Oracle Web Logic and Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
- Naming conflict error while consuming SAP Web Service in .net
- Connecting system with SAP system using a Web Service
- Using MIN IF function in SAP Dashboard
- Publishing SAP Xcelsius dashboard without login