- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Following steps are mostly required to Troubleshoot any problem that occurred in production.
As the first step, get the time frame from the user when a particular issue occurred.
Get the logs for that particular time period.
If logs are very large in size, use grep command to filter out errors.
$ grep -o "\w*Exception" error.log | sort -r | uniq -c
It will help to get all the exceptions in error.log sorted in reversed order and give the unique result and with counts.
- What are network troubleshooting tools?
- What are the most used network troubleshooting tools?
- Gmail Productivity Tips
- MySQL Client Tips
- Java Performance Tuning Tips
- Optimization Tips for C# Code
- What are teenage Parenting tips?
- Optimization Tips for Python Code?
- Tips for securing online shopping
- Beginner Tips for Learning Python
- Top Tips for WhatsApp Marketing
- 5 tips for balcony gardening
- Excel tips for the power users
- Tips for vlc media player lovers
- Simple Healthy Tips for Software Engineers