- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we take a backup of all the databases by using mysqldump client program?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
By using mysql dump client program we can take the backup of all the databases into a file having the extension ‘.sql’. It can be understood with the help of the following example −
In this example, with the help of mysql dump client program, we are taking the backup all the databases in a file named ‘alldatabases.sql’. The following command will do this −
C:\mysql\bin>mysqldump -u root --all-databases > alldatabases.sql
The above command will create a file named alldatabases.sql which has the dump information of all the databases.
- How can we take a backup of multiple databases by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of the single database by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of a particular table from a database by using mysqldump client program?
- How can I restore multiple databases or all databases dumped by mysqldump?
- mysqldump - A MySQL Database Backup Program
- How to take the backup of environment variables using PowerShell?
- How can I restore a file created by mysqldump?
- How can I restore a database dumped by mysqldump?
- How to take MySQL database backup using MySQL Workbench?
- How can we check the default character sets of all the MySQL databases we have on the server?
- How to take Backup in SAP system.
- How to take backup of a single table in a MySQL database?
- Program to check whether we can take all courses or not in Python
- How to get the list of all databases using JDBC?
- How can we display a list of currently existing MySQL databases on the server?