- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we take a backup of a particular table from a database by using mysqldump client program?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
By using mysql dump client program we can take the backup of a particular table from the databases into a file having the extension ‘.sql’. It can be understood with the help of the following example −
In this example, with the help of mysql dump client program, we are taking the backup of a table named ‘student_info’ from ‘query’ database in a file named ‘student_info.sql’. The following command will do this:
C:\mysql\bin>mysqldump -u root query student_info > student_info.sql
The above command will create a file named student_info.sql which has the dump information of a file named ‘student_info’ from database named ‘query’.
- How can we take a backup of the single database by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of multiple databases by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of all the databases by using mysqldump client program?
- mysqldump - A MySQL Database Backup Program
- How to take backup of a single table in a MySQL database?
- How can I restore a database dumped by mysqldump?
- How to take MySQL database backup using MySQL Workbench?
- How can we fetch a particular row as output from a MySQL table?
- mysqlpump - A MySQL Database Backup Program
- How can we create a new database by using mysqladmin?
- Duplicate a MySQL Database without using mysqldump?
- How can we fetch all the records from a particular MySQL table?
- How can we analyze the tables of a particular database from MySQL Server command line?
- How can we create a new database by using PHP script?
- How can we delete a MySQL database by using PHP script?