- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we take a backup of multiple databases by using mysqldump client program?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
By using mysql dump client program we can take the backup of multiple databases into a file having the extension ‘.sql’. It can be understood with the help of the following example −
In this example, with the help of mysql dump client program, we are taking the backup of two databases named ‘tutorials’ and ‘query1’ in a file named ‘tutorials_query1.sql’. The following command will do this −
C:\mysql\bin>mysqldump -u root --databases tutorials query1 > tutorials_query1.sql
The above command will create a file named tutorials_query1.sql which have the dump information of both the databases named tutorials and query1.
- How can we take a backup of all the databases by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of the single database by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of a particular table from a database by using mysqldump client program?
- How can I restore multiple databases or all databases dumped by mysqldump?
- mysqldump - A MySQL Database Backup Program
- How to take the backup of environment variables using PowerShell?
- How can I restore a file created by mysqldump?
- How can I restore a database dumped by mysqldump?
- How to take MySQL database backup using MySQL Workbench?
- How to take Backup in SAP system.
- How can we create a MySQL view by using data from multiple tables?
- How to take backup of a single table in a MySQL database?
- How can we upload data into multiple MySQL tables by using mysqlimport?
- How can we create a new database by using mysqladmin?
- How can we display a list of currently existing MySQL databases on the server?