- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we analyze the tables of a particular database from MySQL Server command line?
We need to use ‘mysqlcheck’ client program along with –analyze option to analyze the tables of a particular database. Its syntax would be as follows −
Mysqlcheck – u root –analyze db_name
The following command will analyze the tables of database ‘query’ −
C:\mysql\bin>mysqlcheck -u root --analyze query query.cars OK query.copy_cars OK query.countries Table is already up to date query.customers OK query.date_time_test OK query.detail_bday OK query.eeee OK query.emp OK query.emp123 OK query.emp_t OK query.employee12 OK query.employee13 OK query.examination_btech OK query.item_list OK query.item_list1 OK query.new_number OK query.reservation OK query.reservations OK query.reserve OK query.student OK query.student_detail OK query.student_info OK query.student_marks OK query.tender OK query.website OK
- How can we get the list of tables in a particular database from MySQL Server command line?
- How can we check the character set of all the tables in a particular MySQL database?
- How to upgrade MySQL server from command line?
- How to repair MySQL tables from the command line?
- How Can I check the size of the tables in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we return to windows command shell from MySQL command line tool?
- Connecting to MySQL database from the command line?
- Connect to MySQL database from command line
- How can I check MySQL tables from a database in accordance with particular\ncolumn/s name?
- After connecting to MySQL server how can we select a database from\ncommand prompt?
- How can we check the default character sets of a particular MySQL database?
- How can we create user accounts in MySQL database server?
- How can we see the list of views stored in a particular MySQL database?
- How to check table status of the tables in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we see only the list of stored procedures in a particular MySQL database?