- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Determining the current client in SAP using code
You can find the current client in sy-mandt.
Here is the code you can write for same.
IF sy-mandt = ‘001’. *do A. ELSE. *Do B. ENDIF.
- Determining table or structure of an ABAP code
- Using BU, ZK code in SAP Macros
- Navigation in SAP HANA Studio client
- Accessing Source code of SAP Transport without using SAP system
- Using SAP T-code SM37 to check background jobs in SAP system
- C++ code to count order collected when client calls
- Using SAP BAPI API’s to extract information from client system
- Get the hash code for the current Int64 instance in C#
- Get the hash code for the current Decimal instance in C#
- Moving SAP client from one system to other
- Current alerts in SAP HANA system
- How to change current country code in android?
- Getting class of given method using T-code SE80 in SAP
- Determining the User IP Address in Node