- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Moving SAP client from one system to other
You can also create a copy of the existing clients between local and remote system IDs.
Follow the below steps to create a copy of existing clients −
Step 1 − To create a copy of a client in local SID, the transaction code is SCCL.
Step 2 − Enter the following details −
Select your desired profile, enter source client, and enter description.
Step 3 − By default, the client copy is executed in a single process and you can distribute the workload on multiple processes to reduce time for copying.
Step 4 − Copying a client can take longer. Therefore, this process can be run as background job.
Step 5 − To check the logs, transaction code — SCC3 can be used.
It is always recommended to use import/export option for client copy when database size is large. For more details you can navigate to the following link:
- Moving BAPI, Function Module, and Business Object from one SAP system to other
- Transporting content from one SAP HANA system to other
- Moving objects from one package to another package in SAP HANA
- Move data from one warehouse to other in SAP MM
- Using SAP BAPI API’s to extract information from client system
- Moving to SAP BOXI 4.0 from BO XIR2
- Moving a file from one directory to another using Java
- How to send MATMAS and DEBMAS idoc to other SAP system
- Integrating SAP system with ISV company product to deploy at client end
- Connecting to SAP R/3 system via JCo client and JCo Server
- Copying ALV layout from one client to another in SAP if they are not user specific
- In SAP system, auto filling of NAME_1 while entering client number
- Connect to SAP system from C# application
- PHP Soap Client is not supporting WSDL extension while connecting to SAP system
- Export Data from a SAP system