- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using BU, ZK code in SAP Macros
OK CODE – In SAP, an OK code is used for any functionality. The OK code is used to perform an action executed or will be executed (save, back, exit) etc.
BU – This OK function is used to perform SAVE function in an MM01 transaction.
ZK – This code is used to get the additional information.
To find out a function of each button, you have to navigate to System -> Status -> Double click on GUI Status.
- Determining the current client in SAP using code
- Accessing Source code of SAP Transport without using SAP system
- Using SAP T-code SM37 to check background jobs in SAP system
- Multiline macros in C
- Hygienic Macros in C
- Macros and Preprocessors in C
- Macros vs Functions in C
- Getting class of given method using T-code SE80 in SAP
- Handling errors in SAP GUI Scripting code
- Accessing an SAP endpoint in apex code
- Distinguish SAP ABAP code between clients
- Alter SAP standard code not working
- Pseudo code to hide warning in SAP ABAP
- Displaying Source code of RFC in SAP system
- Calculate TVA amount in SAP T-Code: FB01