- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Create a media resources for media elements, defined inside video or audio elements in HTML5.
The HTML <source> tag is used for defining multimedia resources for <audio> and <video> elements. The browser can make a choice from the source based on media type and codec support.
You can try to run the following code to create a media resources for media elements, defined inside video or audio elements in HTML5 −
<!Doctype html> <html> <head> <title>HTML source Tag</title> </head> <body> <audio controls> <source src = "yourfile.mp3"> <p>The browser doesnot support the file</p> </audio> </body> </html>
The HTML <source> tag also supports the following additional attributes −
|media ||media_query||defines the type of media resource|
|src ||URL||URL of the media file|
|type ||media_type||media type of media resource|
- Create a heading inside the media object with Bootstrap
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python - pafy
- Major elements of social media marketing strategy
- Create a Bootstrap Media List
- Display video inside HTML5 canvas
- HTML 5 video or audio playlist
- How to handle HTML5 media events using jQuery?
- How to add text tracks used in media players in HTML5?
- Create a responsive navigation menu with CSS Media Queries
- Tips for vlc media player lovers
- Vine new camera for social media
- Transmission Media
- Tips to create shareable content on social media
- How to create a social media login form with CSS?
- Media object in Bootstrap