- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Best framework for HTML5 based Mobile Development.
The following are some of the best frameworks for HTML5 based mobile development −
Use Kendo UI to develop an invaluable cross-platform mobile application.
Bootstrap supports HTML, CSS, and JS that allows developing mobile apps with responsive layouts.
Ionic is an open-source framework used for developing mobile applications. It provides tools and services for building Mobile UI with a native look and feel. The ionic framework needs a native wrapper to be able to run on mobile devices.
- Top frameworks for HTML5 based mobile development
- SAP Fiori suitable for mobile application development
- Explain Test Driven Development Framework.
- Responsive web design best for mobile seo strategy
- Which is the best Programming language for career growth and development?
- What Are The Latest Mobile App Development Trends?
- HTML5+CSS3 Framework like BluePrint/960gs?
- Selenium Web Test Automation Framework Best Practices.
- what are the evolving technologies in mobile app development space
- Eclipse Setup for C++ Development
- Any ideas on how to prepare for the future of Flash/ Flex/ HTML5 Development?
- What is the best Bitcoin Mobile Wallet?
- Raise the Mobile Safari HTML5 application cache limit?
- Building a mobile app using OpenUI5 and Cordova using framework like jQuery.sap.storage
- Global System for Mobile Communications