- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Top frameworks for HTML5 based mobile development
The following are some of the top frameworks for HTML5 based mobile development:
1. Kendo UI
Use Kendo UI to develop an invaluable cross-platform mobile application.
Bootstrap supports HTML, CSS, and JS that allows developing mobile apps with responsive layouts.
Ionic is open source framework used for developing mobile applications. It provides tools and services for building Mobile UI with native look and feel. The ionic framework needs a native wrapper to be able to run on mobile devices.
4. Sencha Touch
- Best framework for HTML5 based Mobile Development.
- SAP Fiori suitable for mobile application development
- What Are The Latest Mobile App Development Trends?
- Top Mobile Wallets in India
- what are the evolving technologies in mobile app development space
- Eclipse Setup for C++ Development
- Any ideas on how to prepare for the future of Flash/ Flex/ HTML5 Development?
- Raise the Mobile Safari HTML5 application cache limit?
- Global System for Mobile Communications
- Mobile Apps for the Month
- HTML5 geolocation 'permission denied' error in Mobile Safari
- Optimizing SVG-based sprite-sheets for CSS3 HW GPU acceleration in the mobile browser with HTML
- HTML5 Canvas Font Size Based on Canvas Size