- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Are HTML comments inside script tags a best practice?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
HTML comment is added in the <script> tag, which is optional −
<html> <body> <script> <!-- document.write("Hello World!") //--> </script> </body> </html>
- HTML Comments
- Where should I put <script> tags in HTML markup?
- Best practices for Java comments.
- Are button HTML tags outside of a form valid?
- HTML Deprecated Tags
- How to put comments inside a Python dictionary?
- Best practice to wait for a change with Selenium Webdriver?
- What are the essential tags for an HTML Document?
- Best practice for variable and method naming in Java
- How to put multi-line comments inside a Python dict()?
- What are the most important tags for an HTML Document?
- What are JSP comments?
- HTML DOM Script Object