- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the most important tags for an HTML Document?
HTML has various tags to format content, heading, align content, add sections, etc to a website. The most important tags for an HTML document is doctype, <html>, <head> and <body>.
doctype is the doctype declaration type. It is used for specifying which version of HTML the document is using.
The HTML <html> tag is the container for all other HTML elements except for the
<!DOCTYPE html> tag, which is located before the opening <html> tag. All other HTML elements are nested between the <html> and </html> tags.
The HTML <head> tag is used for indicating the head section of the HTML document. Tags included inside head tags are not displayed on browser window. The <title>…</title> tag goes inside the <html>…</html>
<head> <title>HTML Document</title> </head>
The HTML <body> tag shows the main content section of the HTML document.
- What are the essential tags for an HTML Document?
- What are the most important considerations in Credit Rating?
- what are html tags?\n\n
- What are the important places of pilgrimage for Hindus?
- What’s the most important file on your computer?
- What are the ways to include style sheet rules in an HTML document
- What are the most important life lessons did you learn from traveling and living abroad?
- What Is the most important thing I should know about now?
- What are the important components of ODBC?
- What are the important components of JDBC?
- HTML Deprecated Tags
- What are the most popular QA forums for general people?
- What the different types of JSTL tags are ?
- What are the various important exceptions in Selenium?