- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
8085 program for pulse waveform
Now let us see a program of Intel 8085 Microprocessor. In this program we will see how to generate pulse waveform.
Write 8085 Assembly language program to generate continuous square wave.
To generate square wave with 8085, we will rotate 10101010 (AAH) continuously. We have to send D0 as output. We will mask the accumulator content by 01H. If this is 0, then output will be 0, if it is 1, output will be 1, thus the pulse will be generated.
No input is given in this case
|8000||16, AA|| ||MVI D,AAH||Load 10101010 into D|
|8002||7A||ROTATE||MOV A,D||Load D to A|
|8003||07|| ||RLC||Rotate A to the left|
|8004||57|| ||MOV D,A||Store A into D again|
|8005||E6, 01|| ||ANI 01H||Mask A with 01H|
|8007||D3, 10|| ||OUT 10H||Send output to port 10|
|8009||C3, 02, 80|| ||JMP ROTATE||Jump to ROTATE for next phase|
Square wave is generated as output at the output port.
- 8085 program for bubble sort
- 8085 program for hexadecimal counter
- 8085 program for Binary search
- Pulse Code Modulation
- 8085 Program to check for palindrome
- Pulse Animation Effect with CSS
- Program for simulating a stopwatch in 8085 Microprocessor
- Program for decimal down counter in 8085 Microprocessor
- Program to check for palindrome in 8085 Microprocessor
- Fourier Transform of a Triangular Pulse
- Unit Impulse Signal – Definition, Waveform and Properties
- 8085 Program for subtraction of multi-Byte BCD numbers
- 8085 Program to check for two out of five code
- Program for simulation of throwing a die in 8085 Microprocessor
- 8085 program for running light with delays using lookup table.