- Writing and Solving One-Step Equations
- Solving a One-Step Linear Equation Problem Type 1
- Solving a One-Step Linear Equation Problem Type 2
- Additive Property of Equality With Whole Numbers
- Solving an Equation With Multiplication or Division
- Multiplicative Property of Equality With Whole Numbers
- Translating a Sentence Into a One-Step Equation
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Writing and Solving One-Step Equations
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of writing and solving one-step equations based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand writing and solving one-step equations in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of writing and solving one-step equations. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in writing and solving one-step equations, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, multiples and factors of numbers, variables, constants, terms, expressions, equations and so on.