- Power BI Tutorial
- Power BI - Home
- Power BI - Introduction
- Power BI - Installation Steps
- Power BI - Architecture
- Power BI - Supported Data Sources
- Comparison with Other BI Tools
- Power BI - Data Modeling
- Power BI - Dashboard Options
- Power BI - Visualization Options
- Power BI - Excel Integration
- Sharing Power BI Dashboards
- Power BI - DAX Basics in Power BI
- Power BI - Administration Role
- Power BI Useful Resources
- Power BI - Quick Guide
- Power BI - Useful Resources
- Power BI - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Power BI - Architecture
Power BI includes the following components −
Power BI Desktop − This is used to create reports and data visualizations on the dataset.
Power BI Gateway − You can use Power BI on-premises gateway to keep your data fresh by connecting to your on-premises data sources without the need to move the data. It allows you to query large datasets and benefit from the existing investments.
Power BI Mobile Apps − Using Power BI mobile apps, you can stay connected to their data from anywhere. Power BI apps are available for Windows, iOS, and Android platform.
Power BI Service − This is a cloud service and is used to publish Power BI reports and data visualizations.