- Computer Concepts Tutorial
- Computer Concepts - Home
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to GUI based OS
- Elements of Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Introduction to Internet, WWW, Browsers
- Communication & Collaboration
- Application of Presentations
- Application of Digital Financial Services
- Computer Concepts Resources
- Computer Concepts - Quick Guide
- Computer Concepts - Useful Resources
- Computer Concepts - Discussion
Computer Concepts - Using E-mails
The main purpose of using email is to exchange information between persons. The process starts with opening of client email and ends with sending and verifying mail to recipients.
Opening Email Client
In order to interchange messages between people, the first step is to open or create an email account. Follow steps below to create an email account.
Step 1 − Go to Gmail homepage and select "More options → Create account" option.
Step 2 − In the window displayed, fill mandatory details and press "Next".
Step 3 − Then mobile verification code will be sent to the mobile number you have entered, upon verification, your email account will be created.
Step 4 − Enter details to setup the account.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started