- Cloud Computing Basics
- Cloud Computing - Home
- Cloud Computing - Overview
- Cloud Computing - Planning
- Cloud Computing - Technologies
- Cloud Computing - Architecture
- Cloud Computing - Infrastructure
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Public Cloud Model
- Private Cloud Model
- Hybrid Cloud Model
- Community Cloud Model
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Advanced Concepts
- Cloud Computing - Management
- Cloud Computing - Data Storage
- Cloud Computing - Virtualization
- Cloud Computing - Security
- Cloud Computing - Operation
- Cloud Computing - Applications
- Cloud Computing - Providers
- Cloud Computing - Challenges
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Cloud Computing Operations
Cloud computing operation refers to delivering superior cloud service. Today, cloud computing operations have become very popular and widely employed by many of the organizations just because it allows to perform all business operations over the Internet.
These operations can be performed using a web application or mobile based applications. There are a number of operations performed in cloud. Some of them are shown in the following diagram:
Managing Cloud Operations
There are several ways to manage day-to-day cloud operations, as shown in the following diagram:
Always employ right tools and resources to perform any function in the cloud.
Things should be done at right time and at right cost.
Selecting an appropriate resource is mandatory for operation management.
The process should be standardized and automated to manage repetitive tasks.
Using efficient process will eliminate the waste of efforts and redundancy.
One should maintain the quality of service to avoid re-work later.