- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the difference between large cap stock and small cap stock.
The major differences between large cap stock and small cap stock are as follows −
Large Cap Stock
If market capital is greater than 20,000 crores, then it is called large cap stock.
The risk is less.
There are less returns.
It has relatively high stability in business.
The availability of information is high.
It has less growth potential.
Small Cap Stock
If the market capital is less than 500 crores, then it is called as small cap rock.
The risk is high.
There are high returns compared to mid-cap.
It has relatively low stability in business.
Less information is available.
It has high growth potential.
- Write the difference between stock market and stock exchange.
- Write the differences difference between forex and stock market.
- Difference between Carbon Tax and Cap and Trade
- Difference between Bid and Ask Stock
- Write the differences between mutual funds and stock.
- Differences between American and European Stock Options
- Differentiate stock and bonds.
- Distinguish between stock option and Restricted share unit (RSU).
- Differentiate between Asset purchase method and stock purchase method
- What is stock and scion?
- What is the stock acquisition?
- Compare stock market and commodity market.
- Compare asset purchase and stock purchase.
- Stock Trends Candlestick Patterns
- Understanding NIFTY Stock Market Index