- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the secret formula of Coca-Cola?
Oh! I got to know about this when I first saw Amir Khan, our superstar and Mr. Perfectionist, backing Coca-Cola for not having any pesticides in a TV commercial because Coke was facing the charges of using (and I believe is still) plenty of pesticides in the drink so that it can be kept safe for a long time from getting deteriorated.
Coming to the recipe, it has the following ingredients −
Lots of Sugar.
A high degree of pesticides.
And a great marketing strategy.
BTW Amir got a handsome pay for acting in those Coca-Cola ads in 2006.
- Related Articles
- Who knows Coca-Cola's secret recipe?
- When Mentos is added to Coca-Cola, why does Coca-Cola turn frothy?
- What is Coca?
- What is the formula of water?
- What is the formula of force?
- What is the secret of success of companies situated in Silicon Valley, CA?
- What is the formula of the velocity?
- What is the chemical formula of Nitrogen?
- What is the formula of net displacement?
- What is the formula of circle perimeter
- What is the formula of rusting of iron?
- What is the formula of perimeter of Rectangle?
- What is the formula of volume of sphere?
- What is the dimensional formula of the area?
- What is the significance of the formula of H2O?