- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the secret formula of Coca-Cola?
Oh! I got to know about this when I first saw Amir Khan, our superstar and Mr. Perfectionist, backing Coca-Cola for not having any pesticides in a TV commercial because Coke was facing the charges of using (and I believe is still) plenty of pesticides in the drink so that it can be kept safe for a long time from getting deteriorated.
Coming to the recipe, it has the following ingredients −
Lots of Sugar.
A high degree of pesticides.
And a great marketing strategy.
BTW Amir got a handsome pay for acting in those Coca-Cola ads in 2006.
- Who knows Coca-Cola's secret recipe?
- What is free cash flow formula?
- What is the secret of success of companies situated in Silicon Valley, CA?
- What is Definition, Formula & Types of Bond Pricing?
- What is Definition, Formula & Example of Key Rate Duration?
- What is the one secret you want to share with Qries community?
- What is Defect Density? Formula to calculate with Example
- What are the differences between trade secret and patent?
- What is Kijun-Sen (Base Line) Definition, Formula and how does it work?
- How to use Boto3 to get the secret keys saved as plain text from AWS Secret Manager
- How to use Boto3 to update the secret keys from a specific location in AWS Secret Manager
- Give Explanation, Formula & Uses of K-Ratio
- How to use Boto3 to get the secret keys as plain text from binary/encrypted format in AWS Secret Manager
- Are Facebook employees provided with a secret version of Facebook?
- Using Rounding formula in SAP