- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which one of the following is not important for individual health?
(a) Living in clean space
(b) Good economic condition
(c) Social equality and harmony
(d) Living in a large and well furnished house
Correct Answer: (d) Living in a large and well-furnished house
(i) The clean and hygienic surrounding environment. It will prevent the spread of air and water-borne diseases.
(ii) Personal hygiene is also necessary to prevent infectious diseases. Social equality and harmony.
(iii) Nourished food and a balanced diet are necessary for a good immune system.
(iv) Immunization against various diseases and good economic conditions.
- Which one is better Build, Rebuild, or Clean in C#?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Is eating sweet corn for breakfast good for health?
- Is really weed(cannabis) oil is good for health?
- Write down the MySQL query which shows equality condition?
- How is running good for women's health?
- What are the advantages of drinking wine? Is it really good for health?
- Why are Carrots good for your health?
- Which one is important in life money or attitude?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Which out of beauty and brain is more important?
- Find numbers a and b that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++